Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in Microsoft Word (*.doc/*.docx) document file format.
- The text is single-spaced; uses a Times New Roman 12-point font for Malay and English manuscript or Traditional Arabic 16-point font for Arabic manuscript.
- An abstract length not more than 300 words.
- An additional article's title and abstract translated in English
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines, which is found in About the Journal.
- If submitting to a peer-reviewed section of the journal, the instructions in Ensuring a Blind Review have been followed.
Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgement of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.
The editorial board holds the copyright to the article published in the journal. However authors are allowed to retain the copyright of their papers, without restrictions. The authors may request permission to republish the article from the editor.